We are thrilled to announce the scheduled release of DVR Examiner 3.0 on 03.30.2021. This completely updated version of our game changing DVR data recovery software promises to deliver “More, Easier, and Faster” than ever before.
Featuring a sleek new user interface, the ability to include multiple sources in a single case, and a new architecture that provides even faster performance. We can’t wait for you to experience the evolution first-hand!
- More Data Sources per Case. Need to examine data from more than one DVR? 3.0 can scan, preview, and save evidence from multiple sources all in one case.
- More Filesystems. The list of DVR filesystems is growing all the time. 3.0 will include support for 2 highly requested filesystems, and we will continue to add more to what is already the industry’s largest library of access in future releases.
- More Options and Tools. We’ve made some updates to application and user settings, giving you more control over your case data and allowing for more customization.
- Easier to Use. A completely redesigned user interface makes finding what you need intuitively easier. A sleek new look and interactive UI lets you quickly add locations, devices, and sources.
- Easier Updated Clip List Layout. An updated clip list allows you to take full advantage of supporting multiple sources. View one or multiple sources all at once, apply filters, sort and search for the clips you need.
- Easier Case Management. Create an entire case file around your source data; add case and incident details, location, devices, and sources.
- Faster Performance. DVR Examiner 3.0 has shown scans to deliver results up to 3x faster than the time it currently takes to detect and scan a drive.
- Faster Clip Review. Nearly instantaneous clip sorting and filtering allows you to sort through clips from multiple sources, faster than ever before.
- Faster Time to Evidence. The multiple source features allow you to examine all available case data in a single case, rather than having to start a new case for each source.
If you are interested in getting a look at 3.0 before its official release on March 30th, be sure to sign up for our “DVR Examiner 3.0 Preview” webinar scheduled for 03.16.2021. We’ll be showcasing the updated interface, taking a look at some new features, and sharing what we’re most excited about in 3.0! And as always, be sure to subscribe to our blog to stay up to date on all the latest DVR Examiner updates.