There are 3 new filesystems included in this release, and one more filesystem has been expanded to handle many more DVR models! The new version is available for download right now on our Support Portal.
- Added support for the RIFATRON_264 and RIFATRON_264_V filesystems commonly found in RIFFATRON and Rugged CCTV DVRs
- Added support for the DRV_M filesystem commonly found in Speco DVRs
- Expanded support for the pic_mp4 filesystem to include additional variants
Improvements and New Features
- Added more filesystems for detection, pending support
- Improved H.264 and MPEG header parsing
- Improved the IFS filesystem to handle larger clips
- Drastically cut scan time for the pic_mp4 filesystem
Along with these improvements we continue to fix any issues that we come across, as well as any issues reported by customers and free trial users alike. We always encourage feedback from all of our users, regardless of whether you’re a subscriber or not! We’ll try to fix any bugs that you find, and we do our best to cater to our users’ needs to implement as many requests as possible. If you’d like to read the full release notes, here’s a link.
Thanks for your continued interest and support!
If you have already purchased DVR Examiner or have an active free trial period, download DVR Examiner 1.12.0 on the Support Portal now!