DVR Examiner Version 2.9.2 is now available for download! The latest release has some new features along with a few bug fixes. Check out what you can do with 2.9.2 below, and download the latest version at any time here.
- DVR Examiner 2.9.2 requires installation of .NET Framework version 4.7 or greater
- Why We Did It: Param #3 issue was preventing exports. .NET 4.7 or greater corrects this.
- The installer will automatically update your system if your .NET version is below 4.7
- H.265 video is now supported for DHFS_41 and DHFS_41_C filesystems.
- Why We Did It: Previously, preview and exports were failing because H.265 video was not supported with these Filesystems.
- Filesystem SSF_OP is now supported in DVR Examiner.
- Why We Did It: Requests for support of Samsung SRN series, where SSF_OP is commonly found.
- DVR Examiner can now detect UWARE Filesystem variant.
- Why We Did It: Customers were receiving an error message for an unrecognized filesystem, but profilers pointed to UWARE. The filesystem was in fact a UWARE variant, which can now be detected as such. We are working to support the variant in a future release.
- SDR collection for unrecognized filesystems was causing an error
- Clip List and Export Reports were not generating properly in Excel format
- Mismatch in Profiler data collection
- NVR_dc Filesystem
- Filesystem was failing to export .avi files in some situations
- DHFS_41 & DHFS_41C: Inaccessible Scan was not returning inaccessible data in some situations
- HIK Filesystem
- Detection could have been missed in rare situations.
- Previews and Exports displayed green/black frames sporadically throughout video
- DMD_264 Filesystem
- After 2.9.0 Release, DMD_264 was returning as undetected
- BOX_WH Filesystem
- Drive was not detecting as BOX_WH
- Mirage_IVNET Filesystem
- An error in the filesystem index was causing scan to return 0 clips when there was accessible data
- Filesystem Detection for certain requested Filesystems was too broad, causing multiple filesystems to be recognized as identical
- Relates to ATS160044 and ATS160014
If you have any questions or feedback on this release, let us know!